Taylor County Board of Supervisors
Ronald Fitzgerald – District 1
Doug Horton – District 2
Pamela Wilmarth – District 3
DATE: September 1, 2022
PLACE: Taylor County Courthouse, 405 Jefferson St. Bedford, IA
TIME: 9:00 a.m.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call of Members
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Public Comments limited to two minutes per person if not on the agenda
- Committee Reports
- Secondary Roads & Approval of Utility Permits
- New Business
- 9:30 Conservation Director Nick Fehring on wage for Conservation Tech position.
- 10:00 IT Director Josh Good Cyber Security (Closed Session under 22.7(50))
- Approval of Office 360 Renewal
- 10:30 Chip Schultz of Northland to discuss Elevator/Electrical Finance Options
- Bid packet for Public Health Building
- Approve claims to be paid
- Old Business
– Discuss and start agenda items for next meeting
The County Board of Supervisors meet regularly Thursdays beginning at 9:00 a.m. All meetings are open to the public unless, for purposes described in Code of Iowa chapter 21, a closed meeting is necessary or advisable to protect the interests of individuals or the county. All persons are invited to take an active role in Taylor County government. Agenda appointments will need to be scheduled through the Taylor County Auditor’s Office by Tuesday before the meeting on Thursday.