|Ronald Fitzgerald District 1
|Kim Watson District 2
|Jack Beggs District 3
DATE: October 12, 2023
PLACE: 405 Jefferson Street, Bedford, IA 50833 – Board of Supervisors’ Room
TIME: 9:00 a.m.
- Call Meeting to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Roll Call of Supervisors
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Public Comments (limited to two minutes per person if not on the agenda)
- Committee Reports (if applicable)
- Secondary Roads (starting at 9:05)
- Secondary Roads update and possible approval of utility permits (as applicable)
- New Business
a. Discuss and possibly approve updates and maintenance projects for the courthouse.
b. Auditor update on hiring new employee. Discuss and possibly approve appointment of current employee, Linday Sonksen, to Deputy Auditor.
c. Recorder discuss and possible approval of hiring new employee.
d. Discuss and approve Public Health building updates, including hiring Andy Thomas for construction and updates. Also discuss charge account for building materials.
e. Discuss attendance at Quad County Meeting set for October 25, 2023.
f. Discuss and possibly approve Resolution to Discontinue Live Streaming of Board Meetings.
g. Discuss and possibly approve credit card for Auditor’s office and Maintenance Department.
h. Approve claims to be paid.
- Approval of Handwritten Warrants (if any)
- Discuss and start agenda items for next meeting.
The Taylor County Board of Supervisors meet regularly on Thursdays beginning at 9:00 a.m. All meetings are open to the public unless, for purposes described in Code of Iowa chapter 21, a closed meeting is necessary or advisable to protect the interests of individuals or the county. All persons are invited to take an active role in Taylor County government.
*Agenda appointments will need to be scheduled through the Taylor County Auditor’s Office. The deadline for new appointments is 4:00 p.m. on the Tuesday prior to the meeting.