|Ronald Fitzgerald District 1||Kim Watson District 2||Jack Beggs District 3|
DATE: February 23, 2023
PLACE: 405 Jefferson Street, Bedford, IA 50833 – Board of Supervisors’ Room
TIME: 9:00 a.m.
- Call Meeting to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Roll Call of Supervisors
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Public Comments (limited to two minutes per person if not on the agenda)
- Committee Reports (if applicable)
- Secondary Roads (starting at 9:05)
- Secondary Roads update and possible approval of utility permits (as applicable)
- New Business
- 9:15 – Discuss and possibly approve funding for Taylor County Partners
- 9:30 – Review and possibly approve inventory equipment disposal forms
- 9:45 – Discuss and possibly approve SAM registration renewal
- 10:10 – Open and possibly approve sealed bids for the liquidation of County property
- 10:15 – Discuss and possibly approve next steps for EMA generator
- 10:20 – Discuss and possibly approve renewal of liquor license for Tampico Restaurant
- 10:30 – Presentation and possible approval of funding for Matura
- Discuss and start agenda items for next meeting
The Taylor County Board of Supervisors meet regularly on Thursdays beginning at 9:00 a.m. All meetings are open to the public unless, for purposes described in Code of Iowa chapter 21, a closed meeting is necessary or advisable to protect the interests of individuals or the county. All persons are invited to take an active role in Taylor County government.
*Agenda appointments will need to be scheduled through the Taylor County Auditor’s Office. The deadline for new appointments is 4:00 p.m. on the Tuesday prior to the meeting.
*Please note, we apologize for any technical difficulties you may experience with the online meeting. We are working to improve the experience for everyone. Thank you for your patience and understanding.