|Ronald Fitzgerald District 1||Kim Watson District 2||Jack Beggs District 3|
DATE: June 1, 2023
PLACE: 405 Jefferson Street, Bedford, IA 50833 – Board of Supervisors’ Room
TIME: 9:00 a.m.
- Call Meeting to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Roll Call of Supervisors
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Public Comments (limited to two minutes per person if not on the agenda)
- Committee Reports (if applicable)
- Secondary Roads (starting at 9:05)
- New Business
a. 9:30 – Presentation from Motorola regarding radio system upgrades
b. 9:40 – Discuss and possibly approve Courthouse Maintenance projects.
c. 9:50 – Discuss and possibly approve Homestead Credit/Exemption Applications
- Discuss and start agenda items for next meeting
The Taylor County Board of Supervisors meet regularly on Thursdays beginning at 9:00 a.m. All meetings are open to the public unless, for purposes described in Code of Iowa chapter 21, a closed meeting is necessary or advisable to protect the interests of individuals or the county. All persons are invited to take an active role in Taylor County government.
*Agenda appointments will need to be scheduled through the Taylor County Auditor’s Office. The deadline for new appointments is 4:00 p.m. on the Tuesday prior to the meeting.