|Ronald Fitzgerald District 1||Kim Watson District 2||Jack Beggs District 3|
DATE: July 6, 2023
PLACE: 405 Jefferson Street, Bedford, IA 50833 – Board of Supervisors’ Room
TIME: 9:15 a.m.
- Call Meeting to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Roll Call of Supervisors
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Public Comments (limited to two minutes per person if not on the agenda)
- Committee Reports (if applicable)
- Secondary Roads (starting at 9:20)
a. Secondary Roads update and possible approval of utility permits (as applicable)
- New Business
a. 9:30 – Discuss and possibly approve the purchase of a Public Health office
i. Discussed in closed session under Iowa Code 22.5(1)(j)
b. 09:45 – Discuss and possibly approve property tax credit and exemption applications
c. 09:55 – Discuss and possibly approve claims to be paid
- Discuss and start agenda items for next meeting
The Taylor County Board of Supervisors meet regularly on Thursdays beginning at 9:00 a.m. All meetings are open to the public unless, for purposes described in Code of Iowa chapter 21, a closed meeting is necessary or advisable to protect the interests of individuals or the county. All persons are invited to take an active role in Taylor County government.
*Agenda appointments will need to be scheduled through the Taylor County Auditor’s Office. The deadline for new appointments is 4:00 p.m. on the Tuesday prior to the meeting.