|Ronald Fitzgerald Supervisor District 1||Kim Watson Supervisor District 2||Jack Beggs Supervisor District 3|
|Matt Churchill Mayor of Bedford||Richard Brown Mayor of Blockton||Chris Knox Mayor of Clearfield||Randy Kernen Mayor of Conway|
|Charles Ambrose Mayor of Gravity||Melissa Douglas Mayor of Lenox||Frank Sefrit Mayor of New Market||Dennis Brown Mayor of Sharpsburg|
|Jack Spencer Bedford School Board||Monty Douglas Lenox School Board|
DATE: April 26, 2023
PLACE: 405 Jefferson Street, Bedford, IA 50833 – Courtroom
TIME: 5:30 p.m.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Public Comments (limited to two minutes per person if not on the agenda)
- Discuss and Possibly Appoint/Re-Appoint Board of Review Member
- Discuss and Possibly Decide on Potential Candidate(s) for Assessor’s Office
- Discuss and possibly decide on candidates for Assessor
The Taylor County Conference Board meets as required to advance the business of the Assessor’s office. All meetings are open to the public unless, for purposes described in Code of Iowa chapter 21, a closed meeting is necessary or advisable to protect the interests of individuals or the county. All persons are invited to take an active role in Taylor County government.