|Ronald Fitzgerald District 1||Kim Watson District 2||Jack Beggs District 3|
DATE: March 2, 2023
PLACE: 405 Jefferson Street, Bedford, IA 50833 – Board of Supervisors’ Room
TIME: 9:00 a.m.
- Call Meeting to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Roll Call of Supervisors
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Public Comments (limited to two minutes per person if not on the agenda)
- Committee Reports (if applicable)
- Secondary Roads (starting at 9:05)
- Secondary Roads update and possible approval of utility permits (as applicable)
- Discuss and possibly approve All-Systems Permit and routes
- Discuss and possibly approve contract for pavement marking
- Discuss and possibly approve purchase of a new furnace
- Discuss and possibly approve Resolution 2023-09
- New Business
- 9:30 – Discuss and possibly decide on next steps for 203 Main Street
- 9:45 – Discuss and possibly approve lawn care services of Courthouse grounds
- 9:55 – Discuss and possibly approved bid for EMA generator
- 10:00 – Review and possibly approve equipment disposal forms
- 10:15 – Review and possibly approve liquor license for The New Era
- 10:20 – Review and possibly approve tax credit applications
- 10:25 – Discuss and decide upon County participation in Opioid settlement
- 10:30 – Review and possibly approve claims to be paid
- Discuss and start agenda items for next meeting
The Taylor County Board of Supervisors meet regularly on Thursdays beginning at 9:00 a.m. All meetings are open to the public unless, for purposes described in Code of Iowa chapter 21, a closed meeting is necessary or advisable to protect the interests of individuals or the county. All persons are invited to take an active role in Taylor County government.
*Agenda appointments will need to be scheduled through the Taylor County Auditor’s Office. The deadline for new appointments is 4:00 p.m. on the Tuesday prior to the meeting.
*Please note, we apologize for any technical difficulties you may experience with the online meeting. We are working to improve the experience for everyone. Thank you for your patience and understanding.