|Ronald Fitzgerald District 1||Kim Watson District 2||Jack Beggs District 3|
DATE: September 14, 2023
PLACE: 405 Jefferson Street, Bedford, IA 50833 – Board of Supervisors’ Room
TIME: 9:00 a.m.
- Call Meeting to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Roll Call of Supervisors
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Public Comments (limited to two minutes per person if not on the agenda)
- Secondary Roads (starting at 9:05)
- Secondary Roads update and possible approval of utility permits (as applicable)
- New Business
a. Discuss and possibly approve of courthouse updates and maintenance projects for the courthouse.
b. Discuss and possibly approve Taylor County disaster recovery plan.
c. Discuss and possibly approve purchase of Disc Golf Course/Concrete Pads.
d. Discuss and possibly approve tax abatement on a property.
e. Discuss and possibly approve purchase of Public Health building.
f. Discuss the Moratorium: Solar Panels
g. Approve claims to be paid.
h. 1:00 pm Interview 3 candidates for the Taylor County Auditor position.
- Discuss and start agenda items for next meeting.