|Ronald Fitzgerald District 1||Kim Watson District 2||Jack Beggs District 3|
DATE: April 7th, 2023
PLACE: 405 Jefferson Street, Bedford, IA 50833 – Board of Supervisors’ Room
TIME: 9:00 a.m.
- Call Meeting to Order, Pledge of Allegiance, Roll Call of Supervisors
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Public Comments (limited to two minutes per person if not on the agenda)
- Committee Reports (if applicable)
- Secondary Roads (starting at 9:05)
- Secondary Roads update and possible approval of utility permits (as applicable)
- Discuss and approve Iowa DOT Budget and Five-Year Construction Plan
- Discuss results of bridge evaluations for All-Systems Permit
- New Business
- 9:30 – Discuss and possibly approve ambulance deposit
- 9:35 – Discuss invitation to Qualify Grant with updates
- 9:45 – Discuss legislation that potentially impacts LOST funding
- 10:00 – Closed session discussion on Sheriff’s Office union negotiations and arbitration
- Closed session conducted under Iowa Code 20.17(3)
- 10:30 – Discussion and possible approval of improvements to server room and other infrastructure improvements relating to security.
- Discussed in closed session under Iowa Code 21.5(1)(k), for records protected by Iowa Code 22.7(50); as well as CJIS 5.5.2
- 11:00 – Discuss and possible schedule hearing for Solar Ordinance
- Discuss and start agenda items for next meeting
The Taylor County Board of Supervisors meet regularly on Thursdays beginning at 9:00 a.m. All meetings are open to the public unless, for purposes described in Code of Iowa chapter 21, a closed meeting is necessary or advisable to protect the interests of individuals or the county. All persons are invited to take an active role in Taylor County government.
*Agenda appointments will need to be scheduled through the Taylor County Auditor’s Office. The deadline for new appointments is 4:00 p.m. on the Tuesday prior to the meeting.
*Please note, we apologize for any technical difficulties you may experience with the online meeting. We are working to improve the experience for everyone. Thank you for your patience and understanding.