Taylor County Board of Supervisors Ronald Fitzgerald – District 1 Doug Horton – District 2 Pamela Wilmarth – District 3 AGENDA DATE: August 11, 2022 PLACE: Taylor County Courthouse, 405 Jefferson St. Bedford, IA TIME: 9:00 a.m.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call of Members
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Public Comments limited to two minutes per person if not on the agenda
- Committee Reports
- Secondary Roads & Approval of Utility Permits
- New Business
- a. 10:00 IT Cyber Security Update Closed Session 22.7(50)
- b. 11:00 Public Health with vehicle update and possible purchase of new vehicle and abate taxes for 203 Main Building.
- c. 11:30 Ewart Insurance on insurance for renovation of Public Health building.
- d. Bid packet for Public Health Building
- Old Business
- A. Discuss and start agenda items for next meeting
- B. Adjournment
The County Board of Supervisors meet regularly Thursdays beginning at 9:00 a.m. All meetings are open to the public unless, for purposes described in Code of Iowa chapter 21, a closed meeting is necessary or advisable to protect the interests of individuals or the county. All persons are invited to take an active role in Taylor County government. Agenda appointments will need to be scheduled through the Taylor County Auditor’s Office by Tuesday before the meeting on Thursday