Office Hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday thru Friday
405 Jefferson St., STE 1
Bedford, IA 50833
Duties of the office include:
- Secretary to the Board of Supervisors, including preparing their agenda; request to be added to the agenda.
- Commissioner of all elections for school board, city, county, state and federal elections
- Real estate transfers and overseer of county plats
- Provide passport services
- Audit & pays all claims against the county
- Keeps a complete record of all accounting transactions of the county
- Payroll and human resource department
- Certifies the Schools, Cities, Townships, Agricultural Extension, Emergency Management Agency, E911 Service Board, and Assessor completed budgets to the Department of Management
- Compiles levies for taxation and prepares tax statements
For additional information about our office, please visit the auditor’s web site at www.iowaauditors.org. Our office is always available to help with your questions and invites you to visit our office anytime.